Taking care of the protection of your personal data, we take special care to protect your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, we ensure that the data we collect is:
- Collected for specific, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes.
- Processed lawfully.
Data of users of the website www.lechpod.pl are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (RODO / GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
This document concerns the processing of personal data via the website www.lechpod.pl.
The administrator cares about the protection of personal data and respects the privacy of people using the website www.lechpod.pl.
Personal data controller
The administrator of personal data of people using the website www.lechpod.pl is Leszek Podskok running a business under the name Lechpod Leszek Podskok with its registered office in Białe Błota (86 – 005) at ul. Betonowa 34, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
Contact with the Administrator:
- By letter: ul. Betonowa 34, 86 – 005 Białe Błota.
- By phone from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 3 pm at no. Telephone: +48 502 091 137.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
Objective 1: Enabling the user to read the information posted on the website www.lechpod.pl The legal basis for such processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in running a business.
Objective 2: Implementation of contracts, telephone contact and e-mail correspondence with clients, answering inquiries addressed to the Administrator to the e-mail address or telephone number provided on the website. The legal basis for such processing is the processing of data of a person who is to become a party to the contract or is a party the contract.
Objective 3: Documenting commercial transactions and issuing VAT invoices. The legal basis for such processing is the fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
Objective 4: Determining, defending and pursuing possible claims. The legal basis for such processing is the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator.
The categories of data we collect through the website
In the scope of using the website www.lechpod.pl by the User, we store http queries directed to the server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses and concern:
- Public IP address of the end device from which the query came;
- User station names – identification, if possible, is performed by the http protocol;
- Time of arrival of the inquiry;
- The first line of the http request;
- Http response code;
- The numbers of data sent by the server;
- Browser information;
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website www.lechpod.pl.
Categories of personal data processed in connection with answering inquiries, customer service and concluding contracts by e-mail or by phone
- First name and last name.
- E-mail adress.
- Phone number.
- Order delivery address.
- Company address and name.
- Tax ID.
Providing this data is voluntary, but failure to provide it results in the inability to purchase goods from the Administrator.
Profiling and automated decision making
The administrator does not profile the personal data of users of the www.lechpod.pl website and they are not subject to automated decision-making processes. There are no cookies used on the website www.lechpod.pl.
How long will we process your data
Your personal data processed for the purpose of handling the inquiry will be processed for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on the results of the negotiations, they will either enter our customer database and will be processed in connection with the performance of the contract or will be deleted if there is no possibility of establishing cooperation.
Your data processed in connection with the purchase of goods will be processed for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the invoice was issued.
The data processed in connection with the determination, investigation or defense of possible claims will be processed for the longest possible period of limitation of claims arising from the concluded contract.
The recipient of personal data of users of the website www.lechpod.pl is the entity providing hosting services for the Administrator, and the entity administering the website on its behalf.
In the case of purchase and issuing a sales invoice by the Administrator, the recipient of customer data is the entity providing accounting services for the Administrator. In addition, in order to send the ordered goods, the recipients of the data will be entities providing logistic services for the Administrator.
We ensure that every person acting under our authorization and having access to your personal data will keep it confidential and process it only at our request, unless other requirements result from EU law or the law of a Member State.
Rights of data subjects
- The right to request access to your data and receive a copy of it;
- The right to rectify (correct) your data, if it is incorrect or out of date, as well as the right to delete it, in a situation where data processing does not take place in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law;
- The right to limit or object to processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
More information www.uodo.gov.pl
How we care for the processed data
To meet legal requirements, we have developed and implemented detailed procedures covering such issues as:
- Risk analysis for the rights and freedoms of persons whose data we process;
- Notification of violations;
- Data retention;
- Register of data processing activities;
- Implementation of the rights of data subjects;
- Contractor selection.
We regularly check and update our documentation in order to be able to demonstrate compliance with the legal requirements in accordance with the principle of accountability set out in the GDPR, but also in the interests of data subjects, we try to incorporate the recommendations of the Office for Personal Data Protection and the European Data Protection Council (EDPB) into it. .