Regulations for the provision of electronic services
Recipient– user, natural person, legal person or person without legal personality who uses the services of the website www.lechpod.pl.
Service Provider– administrator of the website www.lechpod.pl, which is Leszek Podskok running a business under the name Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo Usługowe “Lechpod” Leszek Podskok, ul. Betonowa 34, 86-005 Białe Błota.
Side– website www.lechpod.pl.
Information services– services provided electronically, consisting in the presentation of the scope of services and contact details of the Service Provider.
Act on the provision of electronic services– the act of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
ICT system– a team of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring the processing and storage, sending and receiving of data via telecommunications networks.
Service provided electronically– a service provided by the Service Provider via the Website by sending and receiving data using ICT systems in order to process and store them at the request of the Service Recipient, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, and the data is transmitted via public networks within the meaning of the Act of July 21, 2000 r.- Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
Telecommunications law– the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended),
2. General provisions
These regulations for the provision of electronic services define the type and scope of services provided electronically by the Service Provider via the website www.lechpod.pl. It was drawn up in connection with the requirements of Art. 8, sec. 1, point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
The Service Recipient is obliged to comply with the provisions of the regulations from the moment they start using the services of the www.lechpod.pl website.
3. Technical requirements
For the proper functioning of the services provided by the Service Provider at www.lechpod.pl, you need:
- a device with Internet access;
4. Forms of contact with the Service Provider
- Postal address: ul. Betonowa 34, 86-005 Bydgoszcz;
- Email address: email@example.com ;
- Phone: +48 523814808.
It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content.
6. The type and scope of services covered by the regulations
Through the website, the service provider provides information services consisting in the presentation of the scope of services provided and contact details.
7. Conclusion and termination of the contract
- The Regulations constitute an integral part of the contract for the provision of electronic services. It is concluded when you start using the Website. Using the Website is tantamount to accepting the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Regulations are made available to the Service Recipient on the Website free of charge. There is a possibility of saving and printing the Regulations.
- The Service Recipient may resign from using the Service at any time without any legal consequences.
8. Processing of personal data
9. Final provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time.
- In the event of a change in the regulations, its delivery to the Service Recipient takes place by making it available on the Website.
- The changes come into force when the amended text of the Regulations is made available on the Website.
- The use by the Customer of the services provided electronically on the Website after the introduction of changes to the Regulations is tantamount to acceptance of these changes.
- The Regulations enter into force on March 1, 2020.